Friday, 22 January 2010

First time in many years...

For the first time this is our new year without my grandfather around...
For the first time my son met his distant cousins from my dad side...
family_reunion8
For the first time my son met her only aunt...

On the 31st we celebrate my sister birthday,
family_reunion


and crossing to new year we celebrate my uncle's birthday.
family_reunion6



For the first time in more that a decade, my dad side of family finally gather up and celebrate new year once again....
family_reunion2

3 comments:

Cath J said...

Beautiful family.. ^_^

Ayie said...

it's very nice to reunite with family... something I'm looking forward to next year

J.H said...

thanks everyone, being close to family can be so sweet at times, especially when you have not see them for ages!