Friday, 5 February 2010

Beware, someone is watching you!

Do you know when someone watching you when you are not looking?

As a mother, I know there always be a pair of eyes watching what I do or say.
Even when I think "Nah, he is too small to understand".
That's the beginning of why children do what parents do, not what parents say.
So beware, someone is watching you at home.

One time I was sitting on my desk when one of my colleague said some swear word. I didn't put any notice on him and keep on typing on my keyboard. Nonetheless he said sorry. He knew I don't swear and don't like to hear swear word , especially when that involve the name of my Lord.
So beware, someone is watching you in office.

Before I go to bed, sometime I forgot to pray or to read God's word. I am just too tired. My husband knows.
So beware, someone is watching you in your bedroom.

I write things on the blog mean for my friend and family. But don't you think stranger and enemy read my blogs? What would they find? bitterness, anger and strive? or meekness, humility and kindness?
So beware, someone is watching you in your blog.

One of a blog friend of mine posted this


A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight around, looking for valuables when a voice in the dark said,

'Jesus knows you're here.'

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off, and froze.

When he heard nothing more , after a bit, he shook his head and continued.

Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard

'Jesus is watching you.'

Freaked out, he shined his light around frantically, looking for the source of the voice.

Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot.
'Did you say that?' he hissed at the parrot.

'Yep', the parrot confessed, then squawked, 'I'm just trying to warn you that he is watching you.'

The burglar relaxed. 'Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?'

'Moses,' replied the bird.

'Moses?' the burglar laughed. 'What kind of people would name a bird Moses?'

'The kind of people that would name a Rottweiler 'Jesus.'



Beware, because God is not exactly a rottweiler. But he can use that rotweiller to watch what you are doing!

So have you been obedient?
kuta7

4 comments:

Cuisine Paradise said...

Great!!! Sis. I love this post... "Someone is watching you....." Despite whether it is our family members, friend, enemies, admire or etc.... We shall focus of the Lord is watching us... He is interested in whatever we say, we do and how we behave..... and with a kid around at home... we became his learning example.... so beware of that "pair" of eyes.......

Thanks for sharing this sister...... :)

Liss said...

That a beautiful images to go with your wise words.

Cath J said...

Agree with you ^_^

Stardust said...

Hahah, but I always prefer to think that Jesus is watching me with loving eyes. =)