Monday, 8 March 2010

Decision

People said life is full of decision, and those decision made who you are today.
I reflect on how true it was. Few days ago, my husband and our family was yet thrown into another choices. I am not complaining (even if it does sound a bit like it), if fact giving thanks that the Lord is so good for opening the door of opportunity.

When people are worried about their job, or struggling to look for one. My husband on the other hand get offered not just one or two, but three! But none of this 3 job are 100% like what we wanted, but I won't complain as the Lord knows all three are the best for my husband and our family. Inbetween the jobs there is possibility that we might need to leave our town, or even to leave UK altogether. There is so much unknown at the moment, like the future for our UK residency, what to do with our mortgage, and when exactly to leave, where will my son's school be or should we just stay put in London.

As for now, we just live for day to day, and trusting God he'll help us to make the best decision. Even when that means goodbye. It will be hard, but it will be worthed.

3563070881_9cd23168b6_o

3 comments:

Cuisine Paradise said...

Yup!!! Sister... Cast all your burden to the Lord, and trust that in His Will all things will be done in a way that is best for you and your family :)

I am sure the Lord has already prepared the BEST for you and your family ahead.... :)

Roger Tooley said...

We'll be praying for your family during this time. You've been such a blessing to everyone. Look to the Lord during these days.

Stardust said...

Oh I pray that the wisdom and peace of the spirit come flood your home and ease your minds, guiding you on what to do and may your hearts be opened ready for His voice. I know it must be a crucial decision to make, but I'd like to think, they are all opened windows like you've said. Surely, the Lord will not shortchange you for your faithfulness! Have faith and move on!