Saturday, 8 May 2010

Thank you!

This is a very late note... I must apologise, especially to the sender of this precious gift that I won on her blog.

gift

I want to thank Maryann for being so thoughtful and took the hassle of sending this precious gift.

We just finished running through a stack of paper work, mortgage and bills. We just had been away for a week and it's feel like a month or a year!
Okay.. now time to prepare for a busy exciting day at church on sunday.

(Enclosed, the few of evening sky on our way home from church few weeks ago).
gift2

2 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

Hii.. Just dropping by to wish you Happy Mother's Day Jessica !
Tonight, I'm very lucky, I can view all your beautiful photos esp those taken at Kinderdijk. I usually hv difficulty downloading yr photos.
Take care..

betchai said...

Happy MOther's day, Jessica. that is a very beautiful sky picture you have.