Monday, 21 June 2010

Pastime Favorite

Growing up as little girl, I remember I like all sort of kind of "fake" food : hotdogs, canned pork meat, and KFC. But nothing beat the taste of warm instant noodle, especially INDOMIE! No matter how unhealthy it is, sometimes even as an adult I simply couldn't resist once a week treat of a pack of indomie fried noodle.

eat

But unlike me, my son - a true bred British, including his tastebuds, has a different opinion about many asian food around him. But to my surprise, indomie is one of the commonality between us.
Indomie noodle is one of the food he loved dearly even spend time to sit down quietly and feed himself even if this require more work and effort than eating fish and chips.
I bet it must be the MSG that doing it!

eat2

7 comments:

Stardust said...

I LOVE INDOMIE TOO! Now I have a leg in that commonality. =P

HOPE said...

The simple things in life that bring pleasure...Comfort food!

How cute...

HOPE

AG said...

Indomie rocks! hahahaha

hiPPo said...

ooooo.. i love indomie too!! *slurp*

uLi.佑莉 said...

My niece love sausages and instant noodles alot le >.<

LuxeLass said...

Indomie is MY FAVOURITE! Yums!

Ayie said...

hmmm...i want too! lol