Monday, 5 July 2010

I am BRAVE!

I hope everyone have a great weekend. We had a sunny spells all over UK for nearly a week now! Thank God.
We'd been trying all sort of kind of outdoor activity with our son, something that hard to do when the weather turn cold. We are quite amazed on how our little boy can do quite a lot of thing in the playground nowadays, even without any assistance whatsoever.






It just struck me how quick he grows! And as some of you have pointed out, yes... he suddenly look so big and tall.



Although, one thing for sure still remain the same.
His love for train...!!

5 comments:

Liss said...

Oh wow, look at him go. It's becomes a little less stressful when they become independent enough ground to climb the play themselves.

Merryn said...

Josiah is growing nicely, brave and curious :) He's getting handsom-er by the day :P

*Wild Flower* said...

Oh your son is adorable!
He reminds me of my cousin Bradon :)

I want to tell you thank you very much for your thoughtful comments on my blog... they really encourage me and spur me as I know you are a photographer yourself!

Blessings,
Hannah
(aka *Wild Flower*)

uLi.佑莉 said...

Cute boy! =)

Ayie said...

it is such a joy for moms to see their little boys wander, explore and do things