Thursday, 29 July 2010

This is how I feel today...

wall

Yes, first time receiving my husband full salary (finally he is on full time employment). This is exactly how I feel...

wall3

And on the top of that, the Lord has work in the most unlikely way to have our renovation cost covered.

My husband only paid £80 on his tax! (in all impossibility of 20-40% UK income tax band, this is called MIRACLE). He got much than me! Praise the Lord :-)

I am a believer of paying tithe (that is 10% on what you receive) and I strongly believe that even when we spend hundreds of ££ every month of paying tithe God will have our ends meet. And that's true, my car(s) never need major repair, my tooth never ache, my boiler never fail (it's already 5 years and still counting), never got my super bulky camera stolen, never lost my purse and God seems to put any bargain around in front of my eyes without me looking very hard for them.
God had saved me a lot of money and heartaches!

When my son need toys and clothes, God will move someone to gave us. When I need a piano, God send someone to lend it to us. When we need a new car, God send me government £2500 scrapagge scheme. When I need a new camera lenses, God made our photographers friend sell it cheap to us. When I lost my job (I was the family breadwinner until few months ago when my husband graduated), God made me earn 5 month salary and landed on the next job with better pay in 2 weeks time (on the top of that He still even funded our 2 week break in States!). And shower of blessing has NEVER stop!

We've asked Him to provide £10 to £10,000 and He had never failed us. Providing £10 sounded like easier than £10,000 don't you think? But trust me, both are equally possible for God, we've experience that.

God hears our prayer, because we've obeyed Him.
We have no financial problem because we render what God commanded us. He is faithful on His promise to take care of our needs. And I just experince it... one more time!

wall2

God is ALWAYS faithful to His promise, and how about you? Have you done your part?
If you have not, do not blame God for problem in your life, first because He never promise this life will be problem free and second because He already give you a way out - trust and obey. It is not your worldly investment and bank acct that will save you out of your debt. But your tithe and your obedience will!

macro3

7 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

Great pictures again :)

Mom of M&Ms said...

What a beautiful post...I knwo here in the US, that there is alwys arguing over what we ar suppossed to tithe.. Well said.. May our Lord continue to bless you!

J.H said...

@Mom of...

Really? I don't see they point of debating something that does not exist in the bible. I normally just tithe what is taxable. What's important for us Christian is to pay our tax and tithe (Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him. Mark 12:17).

Being Baptist myself (and acknowledge many baptist LOVE to debate). Beware of such person who loves to debate to win the argument. Not everyone have a same opinion, and debating won't change a person, only prayer does.

(Mat 23:23) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

God bless you too Sister :-)

Snowcatcher said...

Those poppy pictures are awesome, and I loved your message today. Very uplifting and inspiring!

Sis. Tammy said...

Well said! "And my God shall supply all your need . . . " And He's so good, He even gives us many of our wants!!!! Whohooo!!

Stardust said...

I really know what you mean, J.H. The burst of flowers must so express your joy and gratitude to God. This is such a great tribute to our great Provider too. =)

Ayie said...

lovely blooms!