Friday, 16 July 2010

Aunt

When I was a little girl, I remembered how I simply love when my aunty and uncle visited me.
They'll pour me with loads of gifts and attention, play some games with me and just to make the day even more special, sometimes I get to play with girls/boys on my age, namely cousins.

20 years later, now I am the playing the role of "aunty" in someone elses life.

nic_yellow

So I did give him loads of cuddles, sat next to him in the car, and introduce another small people who can play ball with him.

josiah

And as a return he gave me this cheeky smiles.

nic_yellow2

I would have guess baby nic think exactly the same way as I was 20 years ago.

nic3

After dealing with mortgage and builder, I had never thought being old can be fun.

3 comments:

Mom of M&Ms said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute!! What fun you must have had. Aunts are so special in a childs life...
I am praying that you move is smooth and peaceful for you.

Merryn said...

Baby Nic is soooo cute! I'd hug him too... :D

Stardust said...

Yep yep, being 'old' can be fun... =P