Friday, 20 August 2010

The shortlisted, please help me choose

After considering after the price, I came out with this TWO design as shortlisted. They are priced just about the same and quite affordable.

Now I would really need some help to choose!

And when you help me to choose, please concentrate on the design and not the room layout, or wall colour, because I won't be able to copy exactly the same layout/design this picture represent. I know many people hate the option A because the wall looks so striking, please remember I won't paint my wall striking tosca blue :-)
In addition to that, I won't be having island in my kitchen because is to small (the separate table/unit in the middle of the kitchen).

OPTION A



OPTION B


Let me know what you think, more vote the better :-)
Thank you!

13 comments:

Julie said...

I prefere option A xx

Cher said...

I personally like Option A. :)

AG said...

I Like B :D

Liss said...

h are nice but I like option B, because it looks and feels brighter and I like light fresh kitchens.

HOPE said...

Defenetly A for me...it has a nice inviting COZY look and at the same time nice and organized.
Just enough "trim" work to make it pretty yet practical. i couldn't take the stark color either...a soft beige against the white would be very pretty.

Can't wait to see what YOU choose.

Blessings on this day
HOPE

the mcleans said...

i think A is more formal so it depends on if you want a more formal style or not. i vote for B but i like both of them!!

CathJ said...

Me my self have a hard time to pick.. ^_^

I go with B.

All the best with the kitchen.. :)

Kamana said...

i like the colours of the second option better.

Marfa said...

Actually I love the blue hue of the wall in the first kitchen! I vote for the 2nd one, however, because I like the clean rectangular windows in the glass cabinets, instead of the curvy tops of the first one. Also I like the grooved paneling on the cabinets in the 2nd one...both look very nice.
I want to get new cabinets, hopefully next year...but am going to go with maple, instead of white paint.

Francesca said...

I jumped in here by chance... but I can't refrain about voting, since I love,love,love kitchens, 'cause they're the heart of the home. I like country style a lot, and I choose option A: I like the furniture design, more "classic" than linear...
It's lovely: I would like it could be my kitchen!
Greetings from Italy!

Aubrey said...

Option A is my style for sure! Very cute! Can't wait to see what you do.

And... I would LOVE to come to England to visit you!!! I'll have to think on that one and see what the tickets are like! :D

J.H said...

thank you all for voting.
It's seems to be still 50/50 vote from both blogs and facebook...
I'll definetely make my choice known soon, stay tuned!

Sis. Tammy said...

Pastor and I both like A! Can't wait to see the finished product!! (Hint,Hint)