Sunday, 3 October 2010

My time

My preacher said : many people thinks MONEY is the most valueable asset. The truth is, time is more precious than money. You can borrow or lend money, you can save or spend money - on the other hand, you can't do much with time. If you have spare time, you can't save it. If you running out of time, you can't borrow not stop it from ticking.

Time is precious.

Nothing oompare to spend time with my son and seeing him smiling from ear to ear.

brandon_bday4

brandon_bday3

So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom. PSALM 90:12

4 comments:

CathJ said...

Very true.. :D

Stardust said...

Dear, what a perfect way you've explained time. I have an entirely new concept about it now!

Thank you for sharing this. Bless your time.

Aubrey said...

love the pictures of your lil guy! Very true words!!!

Felicia said...

Hi... just dropping by to say that I like to read your blog :)
I've found this posting about TIME is very good, thanks for sharing!