Thursday, 21 October 2010

Where shall I go?

I've been thinking about going for holiday lately. (Ok, some of you who want to shout you may :-)).
My husband is coming home in December for 1-2 weeks, so we are definetely need to be out somewhere!

However, I must admit, being Indonesian I am literally sick of filling in visa application. Visa application, not only tedious and require a lot of prebooked accomodation and transportation, but also it takes time to process - which impossible for my husband as he is moving countries almost every 2-3 week.
Although I have a valid US visa until 2012, but I don't think I'll spend too much money on air tickets to be on the same cold end side of the world.

So we'll stick to countries where we can apply visa on arrival OR does not require visa at all.
At first our list somewhat come up with : Morocco, Turkey and Maldives...

Now, I am calling all of my reader who have been there in DECEMBER! because I read that Morocco and Turkey can be quite cold in winter and a lot of public transport not operating at all. While for Maldives, the issue is the price tag coming with it.

So which one should I go?

Cappadocia,Turkey
P9047809

Hagia Sophia,Turkey
Hagia Sophia

Maldives
it seems i/u need a break!!

The House Reef

Any thoughts?

6 comments:

Merryn said...

Maldives! Though I have NOT been to Maldives :D

Mom of M&Ms said...

I dso not know how you will choose.. but can I go with you??? What a wonderful holiday they will all make!

LuxeLass said...

Hey babe, I'd changed my blog address. Email me for it!!

CathJ said...

all are marvelous choice.. but I wanted to see your photos on Maldives.. ^_^

all the best with the plans.. :)

coffeesncookies said...

definitely Turkey !~

Stardust said...

Aww... I can't answer to that Dec's thing, but I'm so happy for you that your hubby is finally coming home! I'm sure you must miss him! So have a great trip!