Tuesday, 7 December 2010

S.O.S

It's funny how life can be full of strand of happy things but it only took 1 hit of bad news could ruin it all? And it's funny that I took so much offence in small things like that (even I am surprised myself).

I hope this is my first and last negative entry in this blog.
Although jotting down moment of disappointment is against my life rule but I think I need to just... let it spill and make me feel better! Because actually is nothing serious!

I am a bit down today, too many things, too many stuff, too many happenings.
It makes me angry - but yet things is not for me to control - but helpless to do nothing and just weep quietly in my heart.

6 comments:

Mom of M&Ms said...

lifting you up in prayer!@!!!

Mom of M&Ms said...

lifting you up in prayer!@!!!

Sis. Tammy said...

Awwww! There is nothing wrong with expressing your feelings. Sorry you are down, my friend. If you want/need to talk, give me a ring! I'll gladly lend a listening ear!

Love you!

Sis. Tammy said...

Awwww! There is nothing wrong with expressing your feelings. Sorry you are down, my friend. If you want/need to talk, give me a ring! I'll gladly lend a listening ear!

Love you!

Stardust said...

Sister! I may not know what's going on, but I catch that SOS! Let us hug and cry!! Please don't let that dark spirit put us down, for Jesus reigns! I'm in terribly low spirits myself too. Exactly like you, nothing serious, but nothing bright. I'm praying that the Lord sees us through whatever He has decided for us. Weeping does not last forever, let us hold fast to that joy!! Bless you.

AG said...

*hugssss* im all ears kalo elo mau curhat je =)