Monday, 3 January 2011

Meet Thomas - the tank engine


Last month is my son's birthday, and as a present, I took him to have a ride on..... Thomas! his favourite engine!

josiah6

Unfortunately....it was snowing so hard. At the beginning of the day, I really didn't expect it - so I just went to the train station anyway.
However it was snowing really hard, even until the ride ended.

josiah8
josiah7


josiah5

Sitting inside Annie/Clarabel. Did you see my cute looking bug gloves?

josiah4
josiah
josiah3
josiah2

Inside the railway there is a magic show, free snack, but obviously my son could not miss out this one... brio train tracks!

josiah12
josiah11
josiah10
josiah9


It turn up to be one of the worst snow in 30 years in England. It was 15-20 inch high, and we were stuck on the road looking for alternative route for about 3.5 hour.
But nonetheless - it was a GREAT DAY, my son has a great time and stuck in the traffic for 3.5 hour does not even wipe the smirk on his face!

2 comments:

Mom of M&Ms said...

What an awesome day! And I totally love those gloves!

Stardust said...

Oh you got me in love with Thomas, heavy snow, Josiah and his crazy cute gloves!

Take care there and I hope it's snowing kinder. By the way, I've been having difficulty loading your page for long... wondering if it's the cyber traffic acting up here..