Sunday, 6 February 2011

Should I close my blog?

I've been thinking about this for awhile.
Mainly because in my new life (which not quite so new anymore) I have more things to do - it's natural that I come to forget and abandon things that is not as critical.

Namely - my blog.

People said everyone have a their own life, but to live your live is to choose the right priority for things around you. 2 days ago, I just found out that I may need work back fulltime and work on Saturday (paid, don't worry... my employer is very generous on this). So not only I have to juggle between housework, church, taking care of my son, taking him to lesson... I'll be soon have LESS time to do them.

I know now I even browsing internet lesser than ever. If you notice, I hardly leave comment on my favourites blogs anymore.
So, I've been thinking, would it be best if I stop blogging?

Maybe.

7 comments:

Mom of M&Ms said...

I love yoru blog.. but I think the choice has to be where you are in life and what God wants you to do !!!!

Tjane said...

Noooooooooo....please don't leave. I've enjoy and treasured your pictures. It had brought me joy while I was going through hard times in my relationship. I've always wished for your peaceful seeming type of family for myself and little daughter.

...If you have to go...I will also understand and be thankful for your presence here and wish you and your family the very best in life.

Thank you... :-)

Tjane said...

Nooooooooooo.....please don't leave. Your pictures have brought me peace and joy during hard times in my marriage(getting out of it). I've always wished for a peaceful family like yours for me and my little daughter.

If you really have to leave, I also understand and will be thankful for your presence here and wish you and your family the very best in life.

Thank you...

T. :-)

CathJ said...

Quite sad to hear that but it's your decision right?

Anyhow.. your photos.. your words talking about Christianity always encourage me..

I hope you will not delete the blog.. just leave it as it is.. so we can always come bck to see all the beautiful pic.. ^_^

have a nice day..

(Is there anyway you plan to share your up coming or future photos... so addicted.. ^_^)

Snowcatcher said...

My life took an unexpected turn about six months ago, and it was very difficult to blog, read, comment and honor my other responsibilities, too. My blog often suffered, and I haven't been as good a friend to my blogging buddies.

I'd say just blog when you can. I enjoy your blog and especially your photography. There's no rule that you have to post regularly. And loyal readers know when you need a break; they understand.

Whatever you do, best wishes, and never stop using that camera, whatever you do!

Marfa said...

Maybe you won't post as frequently, but keep it up...I love looking at your photos! I would like to hear what life is like as things get busy, too...even if it's just once a month.

The Loveless Family said...

I understand completely. I rarely ever get a chance to visit my favorite blogs or write a post. I was trying to keep two blogs and had to stop posting on our family blog. Even with that, I sometimes go weeks between posts on my personal blog. I still keep it though, and one day, Lord willing, I will have more time to post. I think and pray for you often. Do what is best for your family, you won't be forgotten.

In Christian Love,
Your sister in Canada, Julie