Friday, 11 February 2011

Wedding shots - Ji Liong & Dion (part 1)


It has been a great blessing for me to be able to attend the wedding of Dji Ji Liong and Dion Natalia in Graphe Independent Baptist Church in Jakarta (Indonesia). Not only they are a lovely and God fearing couple, but I also have the chance to work on my rusty photography skill. You see, I have not been taking any interesting shots since a few months back in our last holiday in Turkey. Anyway, I'll let the pictures do the talking. Enjoy.

For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Matthew 19:5

wedding20


The preparations

wedding27

wedding29

wedding31

wedding30
The procession

wedding32

wedding33

wedding35

wedding36

The service

wedding10

wedding9

wedding11

wedding37

wedding47

wedding43

wedding45

wedding46

wedding58

wedding60

wedding52

wedding54

wedding55

wedding59

wedding53

wedding14

wedding13

wedding12

1 comment:

CathJ said...

Oh I missed this post.. ^_^

Ahh miss my service at my hometown.. we called 'kebaktian' too...